Behold after launch Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Americans from Apple responded with their newest product and launched new tonight iPhone 5S. The new iPhone 5S not up to expectations but users trying to impress fans with some updates and innovations.
Of those present in the following some of the highlights:
- Touch ID, the fingerprint reader that allows secure access to the device through the owner's fingerprint, as well as the authentication of electronic payments or certain applications, the canvas being made at a density of 500ppi
- Filming in HD 720p 120fps, IPhone 5S the first model of smartphone that can record 120 frames a second at full HD resolution
- Procesor Apple A7First working on 64 bit processor, the most powerful processor on the market
- ProM7 motion switch that centralizes information from gyrometer, compass and accelerometer
- Dual Flash which adjusts the brightness of the subject and selecting one second LED cool white or warm white.
The new iPhone 5S will be available initially in the U.S. and several countries in the Apple is assessed as of December following model is now internationally to most countries.