Before seeking to install un antivirus for mobile phone / smartphone OS AndroidMust first determine whether it is really necessary on your phone, and secondly, if you are willing to have a mobile phone with a Android something slow and is prone to hang because running antivirus scanner.
Yes, it is true that both a Windows PC, And a mobile phone with Android, the antivirus consume system resources. Memory and time on procesor.
We need an antivirus for our mobile phone or we can proteja and alone?
First make sure your phone It was not rootor -at an unofficial ROM installed on it. This is the big security breach an Android mobile phone.
If you mail business / corporate / With sensitive data and receive attachments Frequently, it is better to be a little more secure si carefulbut not necessarily use an antivirus. Any Android operating system does not allow direct install or run an application without your consent is a kind UAC (User Access Control) Microsoft Windows operating systems, from Windows Vista onwards.
For an extra protection from the internet or even from WiFi / Bluetooth, before thinking of an ativirus it is good to consider the following:
1. Do not connect to a free WiFi network from public places. On the beach, in cafes, malls, pubs and other locations from which more users can be connected. Normally, any information that passes through a router can be decrypted, and it is not difficult for a hacker to "enter" your mobile phone and access your personal data, pictures, movies, emails and other documents.
2. Do not let the Bluetooth enabled unless you use a handsfree or have files to transfer. Through this protocol there are hacks that can connect you without your will to another device from where they can extract confidential data.
3. Disable share services, data exchange, screen mirroring si timing Wireless. NFC, S Beam, Nearby Devices, Screen Mirroring.
4. Do not install applications only from Play Store and be careful what you install on your phone data access they require.
5. In some applications or websites that you access from this site on your mobile phone appear banners with advertisements misleadingWho say that Your phone has virus and that it is necessary installation of antivirus. Do not be fooled such massages. It is quite possible to choose whether a virus or Android Malware behind such actions.
Paying attention to these five points listed above, purchase and installation an antivirus on your phone is unwarranted. In addition, everyone proantivirus providers offer complete solutions for a fee. The investment would not be justified again pro100% protection anyway no one can guarantee you. A malware application or a new virus can appear at any time, one step ahead of the systems proTector.
"I think you pay for one proshower that won't offer you anyway prodoes not represent a rational reduction of risks. However, users buy many things for various reasons. In practice, users will not encounter malicious applications, potentially carrying malware. Many users do not know anyone who has ever installed an application with prostated problems"
- Adrian Ludwig (chief engineer on proAndroid security issues at Google)