Starting on 18 June 2018, Google officially launched the services YouTube Premium si YouTube Music for users in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Russia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Through these two services, subscriber users will have access to both videos and official albums, singles, remixes, live shows, covers and much more.
Being dedicated music services, Google prodedicated playlist bribes according to favorite genres, depending on the activities and mood of the users. Recommendations depending on the musical genres listened to previously or depending on the event.
It's not a novelty. These sorts and recommendations can also be found at Apple Music or Spotify. It is a step forward for Google, which, with the launch of these services, comes into direct battle with the big players on this market.
YouTube Premium and YouTube Music features
- home screen with recommendations depending on user preferences, mood or activity.
- an impressive collection of videos, official albums, collections of remixes and covers, singles, live concerts plus much more.
- Video and music content exclusively on YouTube
- the possibility to play in the background. It is known that on the standard service, once the YouTube application is left in the background, the music stops. Whether we're talking about a device Android or iOS.
- intelligent search system. In case we forgot the name of the song or the artist, we can search for sequences in the video clip.
- no ads. All ads will be removed.
- download music and videos - they will be available offline.
The prices for the two services are 11.99 $ for YouTube Premium and 9.99 $ for YouTub eMusic Premium
YouTube and YouTube Music are available on Google Play and the App Store for iOS devices.