After last year Samsung Galaxy S II smartphone has been designated the year of the Samsung This year will be a serious competitor to maintain supremacy. Release year is definitely 2012 smartphones equipped with Quad-Core.
In the following article we compared various chapters address the key flagship smartphone of renowned manufacturers in the field as Samsung si HTC .
- Display: Galaxy S IIIIs equipped with a screen Super AMOLED HD by 4,8 "and having a density of 306ppi, One Xbeing equipped with a Super IPS LCD2 The 4,7 "but density per inch and larger (312ppi). Protection of Chapter Samsung is equipped with latest technology Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Procesorul: Prothe Taiwanese driver seems favored in this regard due to the processor Tegra3 of 1,5GHz, The latest quad-core developed by people from Nvidia unlike 1.4 quad-core Exynos GHz.
- GPU: The graphics module is just as important as the processor in these times when HD applications and last generation games are an important factor in choosing a smartphone. Here is not decided a winner between Mali-400MP of Koreans and Geforce ULP those from HTC.
- Memory: In this chapter Samsung takes the lead with 128GB total capacity (internal memory + microSD card), compared to the 32GB of the HTC that does not have a microSD slot. The RAM on both devices is 1GB, acceptable for applications Android but was instead more 2GB be more appropriate, considering the performance reached by phone 2.
- OS: Both models run Android Ice Cream SandwichBut Galaxy S III has a slight advantage, being newly released version runs 4.0.4.
- sensors: In this chapter all S III is easy favorite with the addition barometer and RGB sensor besides the already benign proximity detectors, accelerometer, gyroscope and compass.
- Camera: In this chapter, the S III also has a slight advantage on 1,9P front camera that shoots 720p 30fps, the main camera with 8MP sensor being able to capture photos while filming Full HD at 1080p.
- connectivity: The connectivity can not distinguish between the two devices, both of 21Mbps HSDPA, HSUPA 5,76Mbps, class Wi-Fi n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Autonomy: Probabil one of the most important chapters of smartphones, autonomy is the main enemy of the two devices. Both models are equipped with powerful batteries that can cope with the energy needs of the two phones energofage. Samsung Galaxy S III is equipped with a 2100mAh Lithium-Polymer energy storage unit with 300mAh more than the One X, but we'll see what users say about these new devices after they test them.
This article is informative, there may be differences of opinion about the performance of the two smartphones along as far as we learn new information about the performance of the two we publish new articles about.