Just days after Apple has launched iOS 8.1Team of Chinese developers Pangu launched the first jailbreak valid for this operating systemIt is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.1: 6, 6, 5, 5, 5, 4, 2, 3, 4, 2, 2, 3, Mini 5, Mini XNUMX and iPod Touch XNUMX.
Jailbreak Pangu8 is currently available only for Windows and works for all versions iOS 8 launched to date: iOS 8, 8.0.1 iOS, iOS and iOS 8.02 8.1. Users interested in using Pangu8 to make jailbreak iOS devices supplied are advised to keep in mind that the utility is still in stage of development, Its use can cause errors.
How we can Jailbreak iOS 8.1 system using Pangu8?
Before using the Pangu8 to make 8.1 jailbreak iOS devices keep in mind the following:
- jailbreak will not work if you upgraded system iOS track OTA (Over-the-air); before using Pangu8 make a System restore iOS 8.1 track iTunes
- before starting the jailbreak, you have to disable security code si touch ID (Go to Settings> General> Touch ID & Passcode and disable simple Passcode) And the feature Find My iPhone (Settings> iCloud> Find My iPhone)
- make a full backup iOS device (Either via iTunesEither via iCloud) To ensure that you will be able to repair system if errors occur after using jailbreak community Pangu8
- you must have installed iTunes 12.0.1 (Or later) on computer with Windows that you will use to jailbreak, and it must run in the background during the jailbreak process
After you make sure you have fulfilled all the above, follow the steps below to make Jailbreak iOS device 8.1:
- download usefulness Pangu8 jailbreak for Windows de here
- install Pangu8 with Administrator privileges (Right-click on the executable and select Run as administrator)
- Pangu8 run and connect the device with iOS 8.1 to the computer via USB
- uncheck the box in law occurring more questions and PPThen click on the blue to begin jailbreak process
During the jailbreak process, iOS device will restart several times. When the jailbreak is completed, you will see icon Pangu displayed on homescreen the device.
There jailbreak Pangu8 not include Cydia app in the package, but you can install app iOS device by following the instructions:
- download file Cydia.deb de here and file cydia-Iproj de here
- copy .deb files download folder / Var / root / Media / AutoInstall / jailbreak-looking device (if the folder does not exist, create it you)
- then let restart the device
After restarting the device icon Cydia will be displayed in Home Screen.
Note: Before installing Cydia, OpenSSH instant (after you jailbreak your iOS device, please tap on the icon on the home screen Pangu and select OpenSSH from the options displayed).