ERROR : FLASH WRITE is an error that occurs in many smartphones HTC after several UpdateATVs / installations The ROMs.
It's a pretty serious error that can be generated by a writable of files in a partition operating system (OS Partition) to a hard error.
Errors Troubleshooting ERROR : FLASH WRITE - HTC DIAMONDs
1. Download MTTY.
2. enter bootloader. Hold down the button volume down on the left side of the phone, button Power (At the top) and restart deviceCPC using the stylus (red reset button in the bottom right corner of the device community. It is visible only after removing stylus).
3. open Windows Mobile Device Center, go to Mobile Device Settings> Connection Settings.
Here uncheck option "Allow USB connections", then click on OK to save the changes.
4. Open MTTY, select Port: USB , Baud: 11500 and press Enter.
5. In order MTTY write these lines. After each command line hit enter.
- 32 task
- 28 task
- 2 task
- 8 info
- 8 task
6. Now follow the normal steps to install a HTC ROM (HTC reflash). It is preferable to have original HTC ROM.
Bootloader Commands / MTTY
task 32 - check the security level
task 28 - reformat your OS partition
task 2A - check for bad blocks
info 8 - get info
task 8 - reboot / restart.