Saving in the internet browser useracquis and password When we access frequently website requiring registration / login with a username and password, we save you time, but while we can forget password saved.
users iPhone / iPad using browser Safari, Savate can learn passwords by following a few simple steps in your browser:
1. We go in "Settings"And run the list options and applications until we reach "Safari”
2. In the list of application options "Safari" going to "Passwords"
3. Since it is an option that helps us see confidential data (gender passwords and accounts) You have to login footprint (Touch ID) PIN or iCloud password.
4. After logging a list of URLs to appear (web addresses) and we saved for users passwords the mobile browser.
5. We click on the web / user address for which we want to see the password saved in Safari on iPhone or iPad.
How to show saved passwords for accounts and websites in Safari / iPhone & iPad