Recovery Mode It is usually used when we do upgrade a new iOS in beta, and after a while we want to return to the final version. Downgrade to Stable Version. An example would be downgarde from iOS 9 Public Beta to iOS 8.4. *.
How do we put an iPhone or iPad in Recovery Mode
iPhone and iPad does not have a button or function that we can put your device into Recovery Mode, but will carefully instructions below me can do this:
- Inchdeti all iPhone or iPad. Hold the Sleep button until the message "Slide to power off". Drag from left to right to close bags for iPhone or iPad.
- Connect data cable (iPhone Lightning cable) To USBCPC PCSite or Poppyacquis.
- Press si hold button Home the iPhone or iPad.
- Plug Lightning USB iPhone or iPad.
- Continue hold the button Home until the iPhone appears on screen instructions connect to iTunes.
If for some reason it will not downgrade method works, remains in flux DFU Mode which will surely help reinstall iOS on your iPhone or iPad. In DFU mode it will download first in iTunes and then install the latest iOS on the iPhone, directly from the servers AppleBut all personal data on your iPhone or iPad will be deleted.