Apple has recently launched the latest iOS version available to all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users around the world.
iOS 11.1 final version brings a new set of emoji emoticons. From coconuts up to zombie, and from vampires up to zebras, giraffes si Dinosaurs, all these emoji are found in the new iOS. Good news is good for mothers too. An emoji has been inserted a woman who holds a baby.
In addition to emoji, iOS 11.1 fixes several bugs in the previous version, adds new features and improves VoiceOver, resolves the notification problem on the lockscreen for the Mail application, and returns the app switcher feature available by pressing the screen on the left. 3D Touch.
Full list of news brought by iOS 11.1 by Apple
- Over 70 new emoji characters including new food types, animals, mythical creatures, clothing options, more expressive smiley faces, gender-neutral characters and more
- Resolves an issue that could cause some photos to appear blurry
- Addresses an issue that could cause Live Photo effects to playback slow
- Fixes an issue that could cause some photos not to appear in the People album when restoring from an iCloud Backup
- Fixes an issue that could impact performance when swiping between screenshots
- Improves braille support for Grade 2 input
- Improves VoiceOver access to multi-page PDFs
- Improves VoiceOver rotor actions for announcing incoming notifications
- Improves VoiceOver rotor actions menu when removing an app from App Switcher
- Fixes an issue for some users where alternative keys will not be displayed when using VoiceOver with Touch Typing
- Fixes an issue where VoiceOver rotor would always return to default action in Mail
- Fixes an issue where VoiceOver rotor would not delete messages
Other improvements and fixes
- Adds back support for accessing the app switcher by pressing the edge of the display with 3D Touch
- Fixed an issue that caused Cleared Mail notifications to reappear on Lock screen
- Fixed an issue in enterprise environments that prevented data from being moved between managed apps
- Fixes an issue with some 3rd-party GPS accessories that caused inaccuracies in location data
- Resolves an issue where settings for Heart Rate notifications were appearing in Apple Watch app (1st generation)
- Fixed an issue where app icons were not appearing in notifications on Apple Watch
The update is available from "Settings"> "General"> "Software Update". Minimum 50% battery and Wi-Fi connection.