After the success that we have seen the first two tablets de 7 respectively 10 inchesToshiba announced in January 2012 third of the tablets, 10.1 inches (I do not mind the cat, she's more than just matter: D) operating system Android, namely Toshiba Excite.
Toshiba Excite tablet is expected to be somewhat more successful than its predecessors, thanks feature sites at least interesting that it will offer prospective users:
- LCD display cu 1280 × 800 pixels resolution si LED back-lightning
- processor Texas Instruments OMAP 4430 of 1.2 GHz
- operating system Android 3.2 Honeycomb and support to 200.000 applications from Android Market
- MP camera 5 cu HD recording and front camera for video calls de 2 MP
- slot microSD, Port USB mini 2.0 and port HDMI
- connection 802.11 WiFi b / g / n si Bluetooth
Excite tablet will be available to users in 2 variantsOne memory storage 16 GB and one of 32 GB. In addition, Toshiba boasts that it will be the thinnest tablet of those currently on the market.