Many phone users Nokia E72 si Nokia E52 They complain that they can not set e-mail box after carrying out a upgrade firmware. Same thing happened to me a few days ago when, after installing the latest firmware upgrade released Nokia I woke up that I could not create connection with your Gmail account by email application phone, error message being displayed Unable to create mailbox.
If you are in the same situation, you can solve this problem using the following methods.
The first solution (Though it is rather a specification, but for me fix the issue elevated to a solution) works for phones Nokia E72 (I have not tested E52But worth trying). Namely, for the needs of a E72 access point correctly defined for a validate network you can set an e-mail box, navigate to Menu> Control Panel> Settings> Connection> Destinations> Internet and check Access Point defined mobile operator network used has all inroduse information correctly (for Vodafone, name must be VF Mobile Internet, APN: live.vodafone.com, user: live, Password: vodafone, Proxy server: 184.108.40.206, Proxy port number: 8080, and for Orange, Name: Orange Internet, APN: net - No user, no password, no proxy), then set Priority 1 (If you have just defined a secure access point, it will have the default set Priority 1; if you have multiple access points defined, set Priority for AP 1 defined for the mobile operator used). After making all the checks and changes (if applicable) necessary, try again to set email box. Most likely you will choose a functional mailbox (At least in my case and so many others E72 issue resolved).
A second solution, Declared as both effective for E72 and also for E52Is the following:
- select profile Offilne (Short press on the button Power the top edge of the phone)
- sign in E-Mail and select New mailboxThen click on Start
- they will display Select connection, selected Cancel
- It will display a message saying Unable to connect to mail server service. Try again later. Wait until the error message, then enter your email si password it (give again Cancel for Select connection)
- select POP / IMAP, select Mailbox type, enter mail server addresses for incoming si outgoing and click on Save (for gmail, select POP3 la Maibox type, Incoming mail server: pop.gmail.com si Outgoing mail server: smtp.gmail.com)
After creating the e-mail box, remove the phone in Offline profile to access the Internet. Then enter in your email and select created Options> Connect (user Vodafone They may again be asked to enter the access point name and its password. If this happens, the AP name is live.vodafone.comnot live As will be shown, and the password is vodafone - Most likely it will not be changed). And that's it. Your e-mail box is created and emails will automatically sync.ads