Many mobile users Nokia E72 si Manual E52 complain that they can set e-mail box After conducting a upgrade Firmware. Same thing happened to me and I few days ago when, after installing the latest software upgrade released Manual I woke up that I could not create connection with your Gmail account by email application phone, error message displayed as Unable to create mailbox.
If you are in the same situation, you can solve this problem using the following methods.
The first solution (Although it is rather a specification, but because me to solve the problem up to the rank of solution) runs for mobile Nokia E72 (I have not tested on E52But it's worth it). Namely, that needs a E72 access point defined correctly for validate network to set a mail box, navigate to Menu> Control Panel> Settings> Connection> Destinations> Internet and check Access Point defined mobile operator's network using has inroduse information correctly (For Vodafone, name must be VF Mobile Internet, APN: live.vodafone.com, user: live, Password: vodafone, Proxy server: 126.96.36.199, Proxy port number: 8080And for Orange, Name: Orange Internet, APN: net - No user, no password, no proxy), then set Priority 1 (If you have just defined a secure access point, it will set the default Priority 1, if you have multiple access points defined, set Priority 1 defined for AP Mobile operator used). After you have done all the checks and changes (if any) required, try to reset the e-mail box. Most likely you will choose a functional mailbox (At least for me and many other users E72 so problem solved).
The second solutionDeclared as being effective both for E72 and for E52Is the following:
- select profile Offilne (Short press on the button Power on the top of the phone)
- enter Your email: and select New mailbox, Then click on Home
- will display when Select connectionSelected Cancel
- will display a message saying Unable to connect to mail service server. Try again later. Wait until the error message, then Enter your email address si word it (give back Cancel for Select connection)
- select POP / IMAP, Select Mailbox type, Enter addresses of mail servers for incoming si outgoing and click on Save (For Gmail, Select POP3 la Maibox type, Incoming mail server: pop.gmail.com si Outgoing mail server: smtp.gmail.com)
After creating your e-mail, remove the phone from the Offline profile to gain access to the internet. Then enter the email addresses created and select Options> Connect (Users Vodafone is likely to be asked again to enter the access point name and password. If this happens, AP name is live.vodafone.comNot live As will be shown, and the password is vodafone - Most likely it will not be changed). And ready. Your e-mail box is created and emails will automatically synchronize.
Old: «« Download Pocket Frogs for Android: one of the most popular social games for smartphones
Applications and Games for Android and iOS - Resolve error "Unable to create mailbox 'on Nokia E72 / E52