After staying in good tests for months finally was released stable version a CyanogenMod 9, based on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, and it is available at download for some devices Android OS incurred.
CyanogenMod It is available for a number of 124 of devices AndroidUntil now stable version CyanogenMod 9 It is available for 50 of them (will be added soon and other devices on the list to availability).
For fans who want to CyanogenMod install latest version of popular ROM phones, we recommend you follow the guide below. Before that must be checked availability list if it was launched a stable version and the device (or devices) provided (CM9 not install another version on your phone, this might defect!).
To install CyanogenMod on your Android device 9, You need the following:
- ClockWorkMod Recovery installed on your phone (the easiest is through installing application ROM Manager).
- Stable CyanogenMod ROM 9 (download compatible version with your device)
- package Google Apps (recommended)
How to install CyanogenMod 9?
- ROM copy download pe SD card. Optional copy and Google applications package (If you've downloaded)
- restart the phone in Recovery
- go to section Backup & restore si make a backup of your ROM that you have already installed
- then let wipe data / factory reset si wipe cache
- go to advanced and give wipe Dalvik cache
- select install zip from sdcardthen choose zip from sdcard and select the file .zip al ROM CM9
- optional and install Google Apps (Just as you install and ROM)
- give a restart phone.
And ready, you have new CM9 installed on your Android phone!