After the release Site updates Android 4.4.2 KitKat for the flagship HTC One from earlier this month, is among the holders of other smartphones HTC from One series (One Max, One Mini si One dual-SIM) Receive that update, which is available via OTA 17 starting with February.
To access and install the update, sign in Settings > About > Software Updates (Date when the update will be available vary by region).
Regarding improvements that comes bundled with this update, these include:
- support multitasking better
- Cloud Printing
- saving files directly in Google Drive + 25 GB additional storage space
- new profiles Bluetooth (To provide more support Interactive Media)
- memory management improved
- module Do Not Disturb
- improvements for applications Gallery si Music, A service Blinkfeed and location settings
- better performance device
With the release of this update, the company Malaysian HTC announced that the next device, currently known as the HTC M8Will receive guaranteed updates firmware 2 for years The release date (it will be dual-SIM configurationWill run a processor Snapdragon 800 and will display 4.7 inches cu resolution 1080p. Also expect HTC M8 to order 2 rooms on the back of the device). HTC M8 official announcement will take place in March.